Wednesday 9 April 2014

A love story of a star And the Mighty MOON


I woke up as usual into a dream...
Came the angel took me up....up in towards the dark sky..
Soon as It was very high..
I saw only one star.......
I asked her, Why only One...star..
She replied other stars haven't born...

The reason I asked...?

You got many questions..She smiled..

I was confused....only one star?

I went near up to that star and asked..
Why are you alone?
Waiting for the Moon....It replied.
From how many days..? I asked again.
From two centuries...!! It replied..

I stood startled...

What made the star to wait so....
The shine of the moon....Angel replied..

Not love ...just the shine....i laughed.
You cannot wait just for shine whole your life....I said to the star..

I deserve only the shine...told the star..with sorrow filled eyes

And why today the Moon has not showed up...?I asked...
To angel..don't know she replied..

Angel was afraid because it was a no moon day...

The star waited waited....and waited Just for the shine...

The shine that makes itself glow brighter ,
The shine that makes it happy...
Just for the shine..

I teared my eyes , because the star is going to break it's heart.
Then The night went off...

I returned to my exhausting world....

And I again dreamed.....

But when i woke up...there were thousands of stars in the sky..
I smiled..But angel wasn't there....
The star broke up Into thousands , lakhs and innumerable pieces ...
So that it wanted all the shine from the moon...
For it kept dying and birthing Just For The Shine...

The void it left in the open space with it's death became the Black hole itself.....

I looked up into the sky....clod breeze moving around...
Waiting for Angel.....to take into dreams once more..
But she wasn't there...Testing me...

I promised my self...I shall wait not days..not years , not decades , not centuries..
I will be waiting eons ..for you....
I smiled at god..
your name on my hand still shines brightly angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment