Sunday 1 December 2013

A new E book Concept.

A new E book Concept..

I was almost in a breathe or death situation to get on to the roof of my hostel building yesterday night. But , the gate was like locked from the other side. As I forgot the fact that no body was allowed to go on to the top. I was haunted by that idea..to be on roof yesterday night…
Okay !! Leave it… Quite misleading….But right..Why should one stop what he does or what he likes…?
This is what was happening with me when I tried to write a new line for the next scene of Open Vision( my new e book, just preparing it currently.). I was going through three to four different kinds of discussions in every book I had… and yet not gasping any concept that would be born hybrid already in my head now.

Newspapers everyday around three types…
Sneaked in through the Dan Brown’s all the trio Angels and Demons, Davinci Code and The lost symbol..I didn’t even left Paulo Coelho’s The Zahir, the Alchemist and peeped through most of When the Winner stands alone…
An interesting thing I found was this…every writer or so a show host or an actor has their version of expressing their own story..I figured out something valuable..every writer and author has their a concept in brain …and becomes successful when they stick to the first idea where they had begin the story..Many international best sellers had proved this fact….Their own side of criticism is a side dish to their asset.Your story might be anything but, turn it interesting…..
Write it down….
Don’t forget to share this…

No comments:

Post a Comment