Saturday 14 July 2012

HIM favour of dreams....


All the world strains like a Reflection from YOU.
You showed Him a way to  walk without You.
It was no hard fossil for me to walk,but all  that hurts is to walk without you.
As you said ,him saw many images but none have heart like you  to have a Print.
I have been speaing on you every lousy second.. like a farmer.
With his head towardsthe sky,
For the blossomed  blackish clouds,
Having the hope of plenty waters to Rain.
I have been counting  all These DAYS ,as the weapon WAS rusting for the need of revenge.
At the end this is the Toy story,
I will give up  thousand  lakes of Sands just for your worthy,lovely TEAR.
You broke my strings that never ,ever Tie up Agian.
And my heart is not empty,but with all your Mirages.
As your name on my hand still shines..?
Him heart fears  you a lot  as it is haunteD by She.
Be on  the  word as You were neve...r.
BUt be this time once foer ever a life's wrong guess ..
Cry once today......for yourself as they way you look...
No pain to serve your Gratitude ,no more hunt is  to be done on the compassion of My Crush.

Angel ! Do  the roaming charges apply  in your heART  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment